1. while approaching 7th and market, an OG cholo with the ponytail and rubber bands all down the tail part said and nodded to me, "one less car, ey?" i was sort of stunned, that i just nodded with the hipster che hat and aviators, looking a lil CHiPs firme myself. he says, "thasss right," and crosses the street. i stare at his ponytail wondering if that just happened.
2. while still processing the above, an even older OG cholo steps out into the street while looking behind him. i almost ran right into him. watcha pendejo.
3. a jumper on 17th and valencia closed off valencia for 7 hours. i was like, wtf is going on here? what a mess. i believe the jumper was talked down.
4. at 19th and valencia, just two blocks and down the street: shooting for that new NBC show, trauma. did it get just a little meta in here guys, or is it just me?
5. my mind processing the cholo incidents, the real life trauma and the fake life trauma on the way to the boo's. i even said, "that was so fucking meta."
6. the cough of perpetual insistence TM is sort of subsiding. no extreme coughing fit due to riding bici. yay.
7. feeling the first slight SF chill of fall. brrrrr.
and life goes on. have a great ride everyone!