27 May 2009

crimson and clover

ahh! i cannot get this song out of my head. i dug it out of the iphone when the boo and i were crusing up from pacifica. the lyrics are so great, and so few.

ah, i don't hardly know her
but i think i could love her
crimson and clover

Ah when she comes walking over
Now I've been waitin' to show her
Crimson and clover over and over

Yeah, my, my such a sweet thing
I wanna do everything
What a beautiful feeling
Crimson and clover over and over

Crimson and clover over and over
Crimson and clover over and over


2 comments:

Adrienne Johnson said...

Thanks. Now I have it. Damn!

the calitexican said...

mwahahaha. part of my nefarious plan to share my brain with the world!

and i STILL have it stuck in my head! usually listening to a song will get it out, but not this time. grrrr. even though it's a good song.