01 June 2008

commuting...

so i have started my new commute and it's kinda a doozy. i still ride my bike to the train station, leave it at the free bike parking right next to the station, and then hop on all by the lovely time of 7:30am. since i'm not a morning person, it's hard, but the bike ride is like my little jolt of java that i need to get my day started, even though it's significantly less time in the saddle than my last commute.

and in the spirit of bike riding, i leave you with these two shorts. one is brought to you by transportation alternatives and street films. the other is a feature on national bike to work day. funny...i've lived in 3 of the 4 cities featured and seriously considered moving to the 4th. a longer post is to come shortly. in the meantime, enjoy!



No comments: